Note: Please check DELIVERY tab before ordering for info on shipping.
Introducing the Asus Xonar STX Essence Soundcard..... 124 dB SNR / Headphone Amp card for Audiophiles!
Asus Xonar STX Features
- Industry-leading 124dB SNR
- Built-in headphone amp drives every available headphone with <0.001% distortion
- Nichicon "Fine Gold" capacitors offer great dynamic performance
- Perfectly shielded EMI-free analog output path
- Customize your sound color effortlessly via swappable OPAmp socket
Story behind the Masterpiece
Thousands of years ago, our ancestors crystallized their knowledge of the materials and music into the Chime of Tiger, one of the first audio masterpiece in human history. Gold-plated on the EMI shield, the Chime of Tiger totem not only represents Asus Xonar team’s new footnote in audio innovation, but also mankind's endless pursuit of the Essence of Sound.
Industry-leading 124dB SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio)
Choosing only the best components and finest design, Asus Xonar Essence STX achieves unprecedented 124 dB SNR – 64 times clear than on-board solutions, bringing top-o-the shelf audio experience for audiophiles.
Built-in headphone amp
A high-quality TI TPA6120A2 headphone driver supports headphones up to 600ohms of impendence with lower than 0.001% distortion. Drive your headphones as intended without additional amplification.
Hyper-Grounding circuitry design
This exclusive ASUS technique utilizes multi-layer PCB design to separate signal and noise, ensuring only the cleanest signals are passed to sensitive components.
Perfectly sealed analog output path
EMI and shielding seals all analog output signals perfectly from noise, offering distortion-free audio enjoyment.
Nichicon "Fine Gold" professional audio capacitors
Using state-of-the-art etching technology, Nichicon "Fine Gold" capacitors deliver rich bass and crystal-clear high frequencies.
Swappable OPA Sockets
Tune up your unique sound - OPAMP sockets allow simple, solder-less alteration for user-preferred sound color.
- Product Group:Soundcards
- Product Name:Asus Xonar Essence STX PCI Express 1.0 Sound Card Retail
- Web Address:www.asus.com
- Model Number:XONAR_ESSENCESTX
- Package Type:Retail
- Warranty:2 Year
- Interface:PCI Express 1.0
- On-Board Connectors:
- 2 x RCA jack (Front R / Front L)
- 1 x 6.30mm jack (Headphone out)
- 1 x 6.30mm jack (Shared by Line-In/Mic-In)
- Aux-In (4-pin header on the card)
- Digital S/PDIF Output
- Front-Panel Header
- S/PDIF Header
- Signal Processor:ASUS AV100 High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)
- Sound Output Mode:5.1
- DAC Data Width:24-bit
- Sample Rate:
- Analog Playback: 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz@16/24bit
- Analog Recording: 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz@16/24bit
- S/PDIF Digital Output: 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz@16/24bit, Dolby Digital
- ASIO 2.0 Driver Support: Supports 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz@16/24bit with very low latency
- Frequency Response:10Hz to 90KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio:124dB
- Dolby Digital Live
- Dolby Headphone
- Dolby Virtual Speaker
- Dolby Pro-Logic II
- Product Height:111.15mm
- Product Length:168.26mm
- Gross Weight:0.92Kg
- Compatible OS:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Special Features:
- Smart Volume Normalizer
- Xear 3D Virtual Speaker Shifter
- Magic Voice
- Karaoke Functions
- 3D Sound Engines/APIs
- Package Contents:
- Xonar Essence STX Sound Card
- 1 x 3.5mm-to-RCA adaptor cable (8ch)
- 1 x S/PDIF optical adaptors
- 1 x 6.3mm to 3.5mm stereo adapter
Please note this item is stored offsite and may take 24 - 48 hours for delivery.
|Royal Mail Recorded Delivery UK||from £2.75|
|Next Day UK Mainland Courier Delivery||from £3.99|
|Northern Ireland 2 Day Delivery||from £9.99|
| Southern Ireland 2 Day Delivery||from £9.99|
|France, Germany, Netherlands 2 day||from £9.99|
For a full list of shipping destinations and weight classes click here.