ARCTIC Freezer i30 is an Enthusiast-grade CPU cooler for high-performance Intel CPUs.
ARCTIC Freezer i30 features a 120mm PWM fan with low noise blades and rubber vibration absorbers, 4 double-sided Direct-Touch copper heatpipes, 48 aluminum fins as well as included non-capacitive, non-electricity-conductive MX-4 high-viscosity thermal compound, delivering an amazing 320 Watts of total cooling power.
The efficient design allows quieter fan and facilitates dissipation of heat from the CPU quickly and efficiently.
ARCTIC Freezer i30 is one of the easiest CPU coolers to install in its class because of its unique but effective mounting mechanism. ARCTIC Freezer i30 supports Intel LGA 2011, 1156, 1155 and 1150 Haswell.
- Superior cooling performance with a maximum cooling capacity of 320 Watts and lots of headroom for overclocking
- 4 double-sided direct-touch heatpipes and 48-fins heatsink for efficient heat dissipation, fexible 4 mounting directions to fulfill different air flow perferences
- An interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan with rubber vibration absorbers to minimize noise level of max. 0.3 sone even at full speed (1,350 RPM)
- Transport-proof due to sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate, High performance MX-4 Thermal Compound included
- Compatiable with Intel Sockets: 2011 / 1150 (Haswell) / 1155 / 1156
|Item Weight||898 g|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 13.9 x 16.1 cm|
This product is stocked in our warehouse and is available for Next Day Delivery
|Royal Mail Recorded Delivery UK||from £2.75|
|Next Day UK Mainland Courier Delivery||from £3.99|
|Northern Ireland 2 Day Delivery||from £9.99|
| Southern Ireland 2 Day Delivery||from £9.99|
|France, Germany, Netherlands 2 day||from £9.99|
For a full list of shipping destinations and weight classes click here.